Interview Key points?
July 09, 2018
- This is the essential prerequisite to any communication in the professional world as in everyday life.
- Be short. All recruiters will ask you to summarize your profile and experiences. Present your point briefly and in relation to the proposed position.
- Start from the beginning. Speak about your initial education, it is a small but important point. Then talk about your experience from past to present.
- Explain your choices. Why you chose your university education, your first job.
- For each change, explain “why you left” and “why you chose your new employer”.
- Speak openly about what you have gained from each experience, project, … both personally and professionally.
- Be specific about what motivates you. The situations, products, environments, personalities, etc. And explain why.
- Understand the position that is to be filled. Ask the key questions in the first interview. Ask the more detailed questions in the following interviews.
- Take advantage of the interview with the consultant to ask for advice.
- He/she is a professional who can offer valuable advice.
- Be natural and sincere.
- Smile again, this is the end of the interview !
- The first impression is critical. Wear your best suit and be nicely groomed. Dress conservatively.
- Bring 3+ copies of your resume in a nice portfolio or folder.
- Find out the name and position of the interviewer so you can properly greet him or her.
- Research the company by reviewing the its website and, if available, other documents, such as annual reports.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the employment application.
All academic material provided in this website by way of quiz or otherwise is derived from various sources, reference of which is given below. The objective is to provide such information or exercises is purely for academic purpose. MPPL is not the creator of such information since they are derived from the statutes, laws, rules, regulations, notifications or circulars issued by the government authorities or judgments of courts of law under relevant laws. While MPPL is only collating such information, it does not claim any exclusive copyright thereon except the manner in which it is being presented. The user understands that some situational questions can have different views and opinions which may not necessarily match with what the answer keys provide. MPPL does not vouch for or guarantee the accuracy or dependability of the answer key. Nor shall it be liable for any suits, prosecution, proceedings, actions, damages based on the academic information provided here. The responsibility to cross-check and verify the veracity of the information provided here rests upon the user and visitor of the website.
MPPL has taken all reasonable precautions for not violating anyone else’s copyright or intellectual property right and believes. However, in case someone still feels that any of the content provided here was subject to their copyright, such person is requested to get in touch with MPPL on its email id a email@example.com and necessary remedial measures can be undertaken without prejudice to MPPL.