14 Mar 2022
Vice President Finance & Accounts
TDS Calculation, Income Tax, Business Finance, General Ledger, Daily Accounting, Vat Audits, account finalisation, Balance Sheet, Account Payable, GST Activities, MIS Reporting, Payroll Accounts, TallyERP, Cash Flow, Compliances
Position: Vice President Finance & Accounts
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Qualification: MBA, PGDM
- Managing General Ledger Accounting, P&L Management, Balance Sheet, Working Capital and Cash flow management.
- Responsible for entire finance function including accounts payable, compliance and governance through standard operating procedures.
- Manage all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation.
- Responsible for closing the books of annual, quarterly, and monthly reports.
- Develop appropriate tracking methods for revenue and expenses.
- Advise on financing options to support an organization\'s growth.
- Responsible for maintenance of all finance related activities, such as financial accounting, expense control, tax matters and general accounts, finalization of accounts
- Responsible for funds management, cash flow, tax management, budget and financial control, reporting
- Responsible for satisfactory statutory & internal audits - Framing Guidelines for MIS & Reporting - Tax Reporting
- Expertise in Taxation (Income Tax & VAT)
- Banking transactions with different banks
- Tally ERP 9 is must
- Accounting Finalization & Controls
- Auditing Skill, Analytical ability
- Knowledge in Foreign exchange, TDS, GST
- Knowledge in MIS reports
14 March 2022