Taxation And Audit Manager, 5 To 8 Years In Tirupati
LG Polymers India Pvt Ltd
Secretarial Audit, Consolidation of accounts, Transfer Pricing, SAP FICO, Advance Tax
Position: Taxation And Audit Manager Qualification: CA Experience: 5 to 8 years Location: Tirupati
Role & responsibilities
1) Manage day to day accounting activities of the organization and ensure that all financial transaction are processed are per the internal controls and all transactions recorded on timely basis in to accounting system.
2) Responsible for Month End closing work and share the closing report to HQ
3) Monthly Tax calculations and working on advance tax payment and Timely payment of taxes.
4) Archiving of records to be fully prepared for GST audit.
5) Independently filing GST tax returns and compliances for the states within the region within minimal guidance
6) Responsible for all GST compliances for the states including input credit reversal, ineligible credit.
7) Knowledge on transfer pricing provisions, transfer pricing assessments
8) Maintain data required for transfer pricing and co-ordinate with Auditors for relevant filings
9) Secures financial information by completing data base backups for various audits.
10) Preparation of Financial Statements under INDAS
11) Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors
12) Preparing & submitting monthly Employee TDS Calculation to HR as per provisions of Income Tax Laws.
Preferred candidate profile
Qualification : CA or CA Inter
Experience : For CA 5 Years, For CA Inter- 8 Years