27 Sep 2022
Sr. Manager Finance & Accounting
ICWA, accounting, Chartered Accountant, Financial Control, Finance, GST, Financial forecasting
Experience: 7 to 12 years
- Duties will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risks, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements,
- Overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, monitoring cash flow,
forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Accounting & Compliance
- Owner for the accounting function for the organization and should ensure proper accounting as per accountable standards.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual P&L, cost analysis, profitability analysis and other important dashboards for the company
- Ensure statutory compliances such as GST, TDS, PF, ESIC, etc.
- Prepare for audits and due diligence
- Responsible for the annual budgeting, tracking actuals, variance analysis
- Responsible for rolling forecast and cash flow and act as its custodian for monitor
- Analyse unit economics, profitability, revenue leakages and other financial metrics
- Providing financial, commercial, and strategic support to the business
- Should prepare and monitor division wise profitability and review with the team.
- Weekly/Monthly MIS reporting to the top management
- Should have an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Sound experience in financial planning & Budgeting.
- ERP - Microsoft Dynamix Navision will be added advantage
- Ability to build and energise his/her team with a clear vision of the business
- Can translate long term strategy into effective quarterly and annual plans
27 September 2022