05 Dec 2022
Sr. Executive - Legal
Legal Drafting, Real Estate Laws, Legal Vetting, contract laws, Litigation, RERA Matters, Legal Issues, Legal Compliances
Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Appearing before all District Court & Subordinate Court in Mumbai and Thane
- Appearing before Small Causes Court, MM Court, RERA Authority, RERA Appellate Tribunal, State Commission, Consumer Court across Mumbai, Thane and Panvel region
- Drafting Plaint, Written Statement, Application an Complaint
- Keep updates of Changes in laws, rules and regulations
- Keep track and ensure advance preparation for the matter
- Prepare the briefs with own comments for reference
- Prepare MIS reports of Civil Suits
- Maintaining Diary and doing all relevant work to support and handle litigation
- Review and provide legal advice on MOUs, Contracts, and tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified
- Preparing the agreements like sale agreement, leave and license agreement, affidavit cum declaration, agreement of contract with contractors
- Preparing Title certificate, memorandum of understanding, partnership deed, conveyance deed, indemnity bonds, undertakings, transfer deed,
- Drafting the letters, work orders and work contracts of the various agencies.
- Preparing legal documents kit of Redevelopment projects, SRA projects, paper notices, public notices, notices to tenant society
- Legal correspondences, day to day legal support to other department
- Keeping proper records of all cases not limited to the tracking of court cases and agreements, legal compliance, checklist, etc.
- Maintaining, numbering, structuring files and filling documents . Keeping all the records of the cases and presenting as and when required
- Ensure timely compliance of the orders
- Preparing written statements, affidavits , written agreements for cases
- To safeguard the interest of the company from legal consequences
- Ensure smooth functioning of the projects and resolve legal issues
- Bachelor of Law
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
- Fluent in English & Marathi
05 December 2022