22 Sep 2022
Sr. Accountant or Executive
GST, Accounts Payable, Tally, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Bank Reconciliation, Data Entry
Qualification: B.Com, M.Com
Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Verification & correcting all vouchers prepared for Expenses, Tax and Payments.
- Verification and payments periodically to contractors and suppliers.
- Checking the utilities and site payments (mandatory).
- Checking all Sales Invoice and Sending to the customer.
- Verification of all cheque being deposited .
- Outstanding payments from creditors.
- Outstanding payments to vendors.
- Maintaining Petty Cash (checking entries )Bank reconciliation, File Maintenance.
- Accounts, Customer, Bank reconciliation.
- Make professional, Service, TDS and VAT Tax Monthly and Annually/Insurance Statement monthly.
- Bank stock statement monthly.
- Keep the record of Customers Purchase Order & Follow up the Due Date for dispatched the materials.
- Preparation Accounts Payable report as well as outstanding details.
- Follow up the collection to the customer.
- Sending the Outstanding to Customer.
- Preparation Ledger reconciliation at the end the every week.
- Preparation Bank Reconciliation at the end the week. and monthly Maintenance Vouchers Data Entry i.e.
- Receipt Voucher, Payment Voucher, Report to director monthly Profit & loss a/c .
- Look after Accounts Payable Accounts Like, pay bills, Ledger Scrutiny, Verification of bill .
- Maintain the cost centers account also.
- Branch accounting, Cross cheek with expanse .
- Coordinate with bank daily basic & Coordinate With HOD, C.A Maintaining the personal A/Cs of the Directors : Rent, Insurance, Credit cards.
- Knowledge of taxation like GST, TDS, Financial management
- Accuracy , systematic, well organized
- Having work experience in real estate industry
- Tally ERP 9(Prime), MS-Excel
22 September 2022