Position : Senior Manager or Associate Director - Secretarial
Experience : 8 - 12 years post qualification experience in listed
Industry : listed company, preferable from conglomerate in BFSI sector, Credit Rating industry, NBFC
Qualification : CS, (LLB be an added advantage)
Location : Mumbai
Role & Responsibility
1. Ensuring compliances of various statutes, regulations under company law, secretarial standards Eg -Board meetings, committee meeting, minutes etc.
2. Ensuring Compliance of LODR, Takeover Code, Insider Trading Code, ESOPs and other applicable SEBI laws
3. Ability to handle the Audit queries independently i.e. secretarial audit, statutory audit, exchange audit, internal audit etc.
4. Experience of interaction with Stock Exchanges and Board of Directors, senior management
5. Handling activities relating to Annual General Meeting, EOGM or Postal Ballot
6. Providing research base advise to stakeholders
7. Ensuring the smooth functioning of all tasks, activities assigned and ensuring that they are completed on time
8. Ensuring all books & records statutorily required under Companies act
9. Ability to handle compliances related to subsidiaries company
10. Best Practice Development, consistently monitoring the quality
of products and services and the processes
11. Communicating and reinforcing the importance of high-quality work standards
12. Taking initiative to improve the quality of work process
13. Review of contracts, agreements, NDA etc.