27 Sep 2022
Senior Manager Direct Taxation
Transfer Pricing, Taxation matters, Direct Tax, Corporate Tax, Chartered Accountant, TDS
Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Preparation of Computation of Taxable Income and preparation and filing of Corporate Tax Return for Corporates
- Responsible for computation and payment of Advance tax liability of the company.
- Support in setting-up processes for compliance, documentation requirement under Direct Tax law Support in Transfer Pricing compliance.
- Good knowledge and experience of Transfer pricing compliance and implementation, such as responsible for implementing records, documentation, records as per Transfer pricing regulation.
- Co-ordination with consultants, to review returns, documents, prepared for filing all Direct Tax assessments, transfer pricing, and reply to show cause notices and drafting of appeals in relation to pending litigation.
- Representation before Income Tax Authorities in relation to Assessments or Litigations
- Preparation of response to notices, letters issued by the tax authorities.
- To liaison with tax authorities for inquiries, notices, rectifications, refunds etc.
- Analysis, review of business agreements, arrangements, and day-to-day support for business queries from Direct tax point of view
- All Tax compliances including- Advance Tax, TDS, salary, payroll related aspects.26AS reconciliation to books
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Software, power point and MS Excel.
- Knowledge about Indirect tax is added advantages.
27 September 2022