10 Aug 2023
Senior Financial Accountant, 2 To 7 Years In Kolkata
ms excel, Chartered Accountant, Ms word, IFRS, accounting, Finance, Compliance Management
Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Perform financial accounting processes and assist in reporting requirements.
- posting monthly EMEA payroll-, full time equivalent- and annual leave journals
- reconciliation of related payroll clearing accounts
- point of contact for any internal payroll queries
- business partnering with Payroll in Australia and HR to resolve Payroll queries
- responsible for payroll related Financial Statement disclosures
- oversee the transaction processing within the Fixed Asset Module (FAM), which includes general movement (acquisitions and disposals) and running depreciation for EMEA entities
- reconciliation of asset GL accounts and WIP schedules
- business partnering with project accountants in obtaining relevant supporting documentation for underlying asset ledger movements
- responsible for challenging project accountants in terms of IAS38
- responsible for asset related Financial Statement disclosure (Fixed Asset-/Intangible disclosure note) and supplementary schedules such as additions in year listing
- on call to provide auditors with any supporting documents, which includes additions listings or supporting documents to additions
- Management of monthly Balance Sheet Reporting packs, including regular updates, ensuring full returns from the business and review of compliance with requirements of the pack.
- General ledger balance sheet account reconciliation and follow up
- Bank reconciliation and follow up
- Reconciliation of intercompany invoicing accounts
- Journal preparation and finalization in the ERP system
- Participate in process improvement, especially within the asset and payroll process
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Assisting with Financial Statements preparation
- General office duties
- Demonstrates an understanding of own strengths and development needs.
- Engages with people in a fair, calm and consistent manner.
- Motivates and engages others.
- Must be a self-starter , takes ownership and delivers the project
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
- Support Link Group assurance programs that deliver effective risk management and compliance practices
- General administrative duties as required
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 2 years experience of Management/Financial Accounting in MNC s.
- Understanding of current IFRS Accounting Standards.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Achievement of deadlines
- Quality and accuracy of reporting
- Minimize and clearance of reconciling items
- Improvements in departmental Key Performance Measures
- Problem resolution (self-starting)
- Completion of project work
- Worked on any ERP accounting platform.
- Team player
- Effective staff management skills
- Flexible and responsive, able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent numerate skills
- Strong skills using MS Excel, MS Word and other standard products
10 August 2023