10 Feb 2023
Senior Finance, Account Executive
Finance, Accounts, Accounting in ERP software, Tally, Reconciliations
We are looking for the candidates who are based in Gurugram for our WFO working model.
Senior Executive is responsible for COD transactions- inward & outward, reconciliation, and all related activities that involve and support other stakeholders in the entity to enhance the objective with minimize/ensuring the appropriate finance COD process by considering and balancing of risk incurred.
- Responsibility for COD inward transaction related to bank statements and Panel report by tracking details on daily basis.
- Responsibility for COD outward transactions related to bank statement and Panel report by tracking details which including prepare COD payments to shipper, sending report, COD offset, hold COD, etc.
- Ensure the reconciliation has been cleared properly and timely.
- Able to handle the number of transactions.
- Report and consult ad-hoc problems with supervisor to seek the appropriate solutions/decisions
- Responsibility for COD reconciliation with bank statements to ensure accuracy and completeness of COD collection.
- Accurately and timely report submission.
- Record COD transactions (COD inward, COD outward, and COD offset) based on the accounting treatment and policy.
- Co-ordinate and support shipper and other stakeholders questions.
- Involve in meeting with other stakeholders for new projects/ requirements.
- Support supervisor for work required from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to finance and accounting
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills, and personable
- Organized, quick thinking, and efficient
- Meticulous with effective follow-up skills
- Proficiency in ERP program or any accounting software, and MS Office (Excel, Google Drive)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team-based environment
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work as an individual contributor and with a team
- Collaboration: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared
- Strong communication with clear and concise
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing)
10 February 2023