08 Nov 2022
Senior Executive or Assistant Manager Accounts
Financial Accounting, freight forwarding, Taxation matters, Income Tax, FEMA, GST, Accounting Standards
Qualification: Bcom, Mcom, MBA, CMA, CA
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Prior experience in Freight Forwarding or Logistics Company is must.
- The person will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial and accounting related activities of the company.
- Responsible for Financial Accounting, Management Accounting & Treasury of the Organization and automation of accounting procedures.
- Handling various matters and rules of Income Tax, Service Tax, FEMA Regulations, DTAA and Freight Tax.
- Supervising the overall Accounts by leading the team at corporate office as well as at Branches.
- Experience in fund raising for project financing,
- Experience of Finalization of Accounts, Consolidation of Accounts.
- Thorough Knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards.
- Thorough Knowledge of Line accounting including remittance procedure, preparation of GSA, SOA, and other line accounting functions.
- Customer account reconciliation
- Supplier account reconciliation
- GST Accounting & reporting (incl Return Filing)
- Liaison with Bankers for Administrative paperwork
- Liaison with External and Internal Auditors
- Liaison with Group Finance and Group Tax Team
- Academically good
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Having experience in working on accounting software
- Good MS Office skills including Excel and Word
- Basic communication skills in English
08 November 2022