08 Mar 2022
Senior Executive - Legal
Legal Litigation, Non Litigaton, Legal Operation, Litigation Document Review, Litigation matter, policy advocacy, Patent Litigation, Criminal Laws
Position: Senior Executive - Legal
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Qualification: LLB, LLM
- Handling Litigation with respect to court cases-Civil Suits, OMPs, Criminal Complaints, DRT,NCLT, Commercial litigation experience Consumer Protection Act matters, Arbitration matters etc.
- Co-Ordinate with the Planning & Liaison Department to conduct of Survey of the Property, Obtaining Conversion of lands, Obtaining & transfer of Khatha, Obtaining Plan Sanction etc.,
- Managing Legal Files, various documents, selection of appropriate counsels for pleading before the Court of Laws, payment of fees of the Counsels etc.,
- Appearing before various courts or Authorities and updating day to day affairs too the Executive director.
- Monitoring the Litigations and preparing and sending drafts to respective advocates, discussing, liaising with in-house, panel advocates and guiding them in conducting the cases.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Advise and counsel clients on real estate matters, including sales transactions, disputes, zoning, subdivision, and frauds involving real estate disclosures or mortgages
- Litigate real estate disputes in court if necessary
- Draft sales and transfer of title contracts
- Write and file claims, motions, and court briefs
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and advocacy skills
08 March 2022