27 Mar 2023
Senior Compliance Head (IBC), 5 to 10 years - Mumbai
Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Client Code Modification, Company Law, Liquidity Management, CIRP, IBC, Intellectual Property Law
Qualification: CA, Inter CA, CS, CMA, MBA (Finance)
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Primary Responsibility is complete support assistance to the Insolvency Professional in efficiently executing assignments under the aegis of Insolvency Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code ).
- To work closely with the partner and assist in completion of tasks assigned.
- To co-ordinate with team members and ensure the tasks are accomplished within reasonable time.
- To handle and shuffle between the IBC accounts team, HR team and legal team
- To assist in the overall compliance of the case and IP partner and IP entity
- To analyse the financial statement of the Corporate Debtor and various other financial and legal documents.
- To supervise the accounts and finance function of the Corporate Debtor and keep a close watch on the cash flow from operations and to maintain accounts and provide the Insolvency Professional with regular MIS.
- To prepare and compile Information Memorandum and co-ordinate for all the information required.
- Working knowledge of the IB Code and Company Law.
- Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process.
- Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
- Should be very good in written and spoken English.
- Good drafting and interpretation skills of legal provisions.
27 March 2023