10 Feb 2023
Senior Associate Finance - WFH
accounting, Balance Sheet, Finance, Chartered Accountant, Inter CA, MCOM, Financial Statements
Work Location: Remote
Interview Location :Bangalore (F2F)
Experience- 0-5 years Position Summary: Novel office is looking for a Sr. Accountant to be an integral part of the financial wizards. The ideal candidate will serve as Sr. Accountant to support the finance and accounting operations and meet the demands of its growing business. Reporting to the Management, this position requires a highly motivated individual that has strong accounting and analytical skills.
Key Roles and Responsibility:
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions and Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results. Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status and provide technical support and advice on management;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and generally accepted accounting procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and structuring the financial resources in forecast and budgeting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Support month-end and year-end close process and develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate with Legal & Statutory Authorities on company\'s behalf for Accounts & Finance related queries.
Required Candidate profile:
- CA or CA Inter or M.com or B.com or Any Accounts related course .
- Bachelor\'s or masters degree in accounting preferred.
- 0-5 years of accounting experience, including recording journal entries, and preparing reconciliations.
- Ability to recognize potential issues and problems, know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible.
- Strong analytic and quantitative ability. Organized, disciplined, process oriented
- Familiarity and comfort dealing with complex journal entries.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues.
- Experience with accounting software is a plus.
- Should own personal computer and have a high speed internet connection
- Should be available in Bangalore for the offline interview(F2F)
10 February 2023