21 Nov 2022
Manager or Sr Manager - Taxation
Indirect Taxation, Service Tax, Income Tax, Direct Tax, profession tax, GST, Provident Fund, TDS
Qualification: CA, Inter CA
- Estimates the direct and indirect tax outflow.
- Ensures payment of direct and indirect tax.
- Ensures filing of monthly, quarterly, annual returns to the respective tax departments.
- Reviews and ensures reconciliation of book entries of direct and indirect tax against challans.
- Ensures maximization of the claim of rebates and credits against the payment of taxes.
- Ensures collection of forms from tax department on time.
- Handles, coordinates all issues relating to TAX, GST & Central Excise across regions.
- Provides for statutory provisions like: TDS, Income Tax, FBT, Provident Fund, Professional Tax, VAT, CST, and Central Excise.
- Liaisons with the respective tax authorities and attends to Government Audit and Inspection.
- Ensures compliance with respect to VAT.
- Manages issue and collection of various tax forms as required.
- Ensures accurate deduction and deposit of TDS and TCS.
- Prepares relevant documents required for assessment and appeals for CST, GST and VAT and track various forms required from HO and Branches.
21 November 2022