15 Feb 2023
Manager - Non Litigation, 6 to 10 years
property law, Non Litigation, Legal Opinion, Legal Operations, Legal Documentation, Due Diligence, Legal Counsel
Experience: 6 to 10 years
- Review, vet and finalise documents for commercial transactions (e.g. lease, leave & license documents and residential transactions (e.g. flat purchase agreements) and all incidental documents a particular transactions may require.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of the Agreements with Vendors/third parties alongside the relevant team (sales/leasing etc.) and also with or without the external legal consultants.
- Review the modifications made by the team on the draft agreements on negotiated terms.
- Prepare documentation related to residential and commercial transactions e.g. flat purchase agreements (residential), lease and leave & license documents (commercial)
- Make time to time modifications to the draft based on negotiated terms
- Scrutinize the final documents for execution are complete and accurate before sign off
- Facilitate execution of all purchase related documents
- Handle customer queries, complaints, clarifications in order to speed the process of signing
- Scrutinize and vet all legal documents, contracts, agreements with vendors, consultants, etc
- Review and provide inputs on all operations, services agreements for Mall
- Support the operations team in negotiations with the vendors
- Monitor and review the documents being drafted by external consultants due diligence, preparation of the transaction documents, negotiation with the owners/third party etc. in respect of the property deals.
- Manage and support recruitment, set KRA\'s for direct reports, monitor overall department KRA\'s, conduct performance appraisal.
- Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the team, monitor staff welfare and facilitate complaint resolution, manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational targets
- Oversee/draft reply to notices and coordinate with external counsel in case of other non-core activity related issues that arise from time to time
- Ensure compliances in case of changes in allotment due to death, request changes, etc.
15 February 2023