28 Nov 2022
Manager - Finance & Accounts
Tally, accounting, Taxation matters, Income Tax, GST, TDS, Tax Compliance, Bank Reconciliation
Qualification: CA, CMA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Needs to work on Monthly Ledger Scrutiny.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of books.
- Preparation of financials &Tax Audit Report Form periodically for audit purposes.
- Preparation of MIS reports every month with respect to Balance Sheet, Profit & loss Statement.
- Responsible for End-to-end accounting, Tax compliance & finalization of books of the company.
- Inter Branch reconciliation and accounting of Inter Branch transactions
- Receivable accounting & follow up with Department for Bills as per Ageing or outstanding of Debtors.
- Handling Auditors and Vendors queries.
- Good knowledge of Tally ERP software functional support.
- Working Experience in ERP-Finance Module
- Coordinating with ERP and Finance Departments.
- Collecting Monthly TDS Statements from Sites on regular basis to Prepare Consolidated Statements for Remitting to the Govt as per Due dates.
- Filing & uploading online quarterly TDS Returns Like Form-24Q (TDS Returns for Salaries), Form 26Q TDS Returns other than Salaries, 27Q, 27EQ.
- Request & downloading Bulk Form-16/16A from traces on quarterly.
- Issuing TDS Certificates (Form- 16/16A) to Suppliers of Service through mail /Physical.
- Preparation of CA Certificates (i.e., Form No. 15CA, 15CB etc.)
- Income Computations as per applicable Tax Laws who come under 192B deductions.
- Preparing & submitting monthly Employee TDS Calculation to HR as per provisions of Income Tax Laws.
- Updating Monthly TDS entries into Books of Accounts.
- Reconciliation & verifying the expenses transaction in the books of accounts while payment of TDS under 194 (A), 194(C), 194(I), 194(J) etc.
- Collecting, Verifying and Updating Monthly IT Investment Declaration Form and original documents of employee For TDS Deduction from Salary.
- Verification & collecting PAN of Suppliers, if not available in our books.
- Verifying & downloading Intimation from Traces and Make Corrections to clear off the Demands generated in Traces.
- Preparation of statements which are required to file GST Returns - GSTR-3B, GSTR-1 and GSTR -9 & 9C.
- Reconciliation of GST Input (GSTR 2A vs 3B) with books of accounts on monthly basis.
- Preparation of statements which are required for GST Scrutiny/Audit.
- Issuing of GST E-Waybills & E- Invoices from GST portal as per requirements.
- Verification of Duplication of party name in Purchase Register.
- Reconciliation of Exempted, Non-GST and Taxable turnover with the books of accounts and GSTR1, GSTR3B, GSTR9.
- Obtaining GST numbers from various sources i.e., from purchase department, and the same has been validate and updating in our books.
- Ensure discharging of GST liability on transactions which covered under RCM Provisions.
28 November 2022