28 Nov 2022
Manager Finance & Accounts
accounting, Income Tax, Taxation matters, Finance, TDS, Financial Statement, Tax Compliance
Qualification: Bcom, Mcom, CMA, CA
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of books.
- Preparation of financial statements for Monthly, Quarterly & Tax Audit Report Form periodically for audit purposes.
- Good communication skills and expertise in dealing with bankers on a regular basis
- Preparation of MIS & Budget reports every month with respect to Balance Sheet, Profit & loss Statement.
- Presenting Cash Flow Statements quarterly
- Monitoring Receivables & Payables and preparing Ageing analysis for Management Review
- Facilitating Stock Audits on behalf of Bankers
- Attending to TDS compliance requirements
- Responsible for End-to-end accounting, Tax compliance & finalization of books for the company.
- Receivable accounting & follow-up with the Department for Bills as per Ageing or outstanding Debtors.
- Attending to Auditor\'s requirements and Vendor queries.
- Working Experience in ERP-Finance Module TDS
- Income Computations as per applicable Tax Laws that come under 192B deductions.
- Preparing & submitting monthly Employee TDS Calculation to HR as per provisions of Income Tax Laws.
- Updating Monthly TDS entries into Books of Accounts.
- Reconciliation & verifying the expenses transaction in the books of accounts while payment of TDS under 194 (A), 194(C), 194(I), 194(J), etc.
28 November 2022