27 Sep 2022
Manager - Finance & Accounts
Tally, Budgeting & forcasting, TDS, GST, Accounts & Finance Manager, Tax Planning
Qualification: Mcom, MBA
Experience: 8 to 12 years
- Serve as a financial advisor to the CEO and executive team for strategic planning purposes.
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company\'s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Building an accounting department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation from inception to at least $40 million in annual revenues.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA and/or CMA preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a service (not manufacturing) business with activity based project costing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience.
27 September 2022