29 Jun 2023
Legal Officer, 5 To 7 Years - Ahmedabad
Legal Documentation, Appeals, Company Law, legal law, Labour Laws, advocate, Liabilities
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Location: Daskroi, Ahmedabad
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations. Drafting & Vetting of legal documents such as General and Special Terms & Conditions of the Contract, Consortium / Joint Venture Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Letter of Indents, Leave & License Agreement, Lease Agreement, Vendor Agreements, Client Agreements, Service, Works & Material Supply Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Service Agreement, Power of Attorneys, Affidavit, Indemnities and other commercial contracts & agreements;
- Negotiating terms of engagement and contracts with sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers, purchasers etc.
Assisting internal teams on matters relating to real estate leases, banking & finance, HR matters, etc. and to provide legal inputs, guidance, feedback and advice on all matters related to company law, labour law, contracts, banking regulations, lease, deeds, etc.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing documentation such as case papers, appeals, legal notices and liaison with various law firms, counsels, consultants on various matters.
- Litigation management, handle all litigations including outstanding ones of the company. Represent the company in court cases negotiate with all concerned parties / stakeholders file suits in the court on behalf of the company.
- Preparations of case drafts, Coordination and Briefing / discussion with the lawyers for legal cases, Coordinate and make arrangements required for Arbitration proceedings and provide the required documents to Advocate for proceeding of Arbitration, Follow up with Advocates for updating of legal cases.
- Develop compliance and risk management related documents, policies, procedures, strategies Standard Operation Procedures and Compliance Procedures etc.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company s interest and profitability.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in legal field:
- Strong leadership, supervisory skills, organizational, problem solving, and management skills.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines in an efficient and profitable manner.
- basic computer knowledge - MS Outlook email and MS Excel.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Legal document drafting in English
- Well aware of court processes and Indian legal system.
- Civil procedure code and Criminal procedure code , Law of Contract
29 June 2023