13 Jun 2023
Legal Officer, 4 To 8 Years In Noida
Legal, Legal Advice, Litigation, Litigation matter, Legal Documentation, Legal Notices, Legal Operations, Agreement, Corporate Law, Drafting Agreements
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Provide legal advice and support to the company on a day-to-day basis.
- Draft, review and negotiate various contracts, agreements, and other legal documents, including but not limited to service agreements, vendor agreements, employment agreements, and lease agreements.
- Manage the company\\\'s contracts and agreements database.
- Vetting the contracts and ensuring that they are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and provide clarification on legal language or specifications to them.
- Conduct legal due diligence for mergers and acquisitions and assist with the drafting of transaction documents, including but not limited to share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, and shareholders\\\' agreements.
- Assist with real estate matters, including lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, and property management.
- Review and provide legal guidance on tender documents and any pertaining issues.
- Assist with compliance matters and ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Work with outside counsel as needed.
- Maintain and update knowledge of legal developments and changes in the law that may affect the company
- LLB is a must; LLM is preferred.
- Minimum of 3- 4 years of experience in a corporate legal department or law firm.
- Strong knowledge of Indian laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication written & verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi languages.
- Familiarity with the legal environment in Noida and the surrounding areas is preferred.
- If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for the law, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Legal Officer.
13 June 2023