12 Jan 2023
Legal Documentation, Legal Contract, Lease Deed, legal matters, transfer of property
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Location: Trichur, Kerala
- Drafting, vetting of legal documents, contracts such as loan agreements, lease deeds, service provider contracts, vendor agreements etc
- Advise the company, all functional departments on all legal matters referred to the Dept.
- Advise, update the company with all changes in law relevant to the functioning of the company.
- Engage with all functional departments in negotiating contracts and provide support in finalizing all legal contracts.
- Candidate to be qualified in Law (LLB/LLM etc).
- Skilled in independently drafting legal contracts such as agreements, lease deeds, guarantees, undertaking letters and all types of legal documents.
- Knowledge of all general laws related to banking, non-banking such as Indian Contract Act. Companies Act, SEBI, Arbitration Act, DRT, IBC, Stamp Act, Transfer of Property Act etc.
- Good communication skills, ability to negotiate and convince the counterparty etc.
- Candidates mandatorily should have atleast 5yrs of Legal practice.
12 January 2023