12 Nov 2022
RERA Matters, Legal Issues, Real Estate Laws, Lease Deed, land acquisition, Due Diligence, LLB
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 4 to 5 years
- Drafting, amending, negotiating, finalising Deed of Conveyance, Agreement for Sale, Lease Deed, Leave Licence Agreement, etc.
- Candidate should have robust experience in all types of real estate related advice and transaction.
- Drafting, amending, negotiating, finalising all types of land, property, project financing documents
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of Land and Immovable property matters.
- Candidates must have working knowledge and experience regarding Land acquisition, Land conversion and Land mutation.
- Conduct of Property searches, due diligence and title related requisitions
- Real Estate experience Preferred.
- Project management experience Preferred.
- Must be able to clear all legal queries of our residential projects buyer.
- Candidate must have reading & writing knowledge of English & Bengali.
- Candidate must have knowledge of RERA, HIRA ACT.
- Legal advice, Opinions on property related laws pertaining to all types of land, property based on location, land tenure ( asset classes
12 November 2022