01 Dec 2022
Legal - Manager
Contract Drafting, legal management, Intellectual Property, Legal Documentation, Legal Notices
Experience: 4 to 9 years
- Collaborate with members of the legal team, management and business team to structure and execute variety of complex commercial transactions following the established procedures.
- Responsible for end to end contract management - Independently Reviewing, vetting, drafting, abstraction, negotiations, execution of contracts including a wide variety of commercial contracts such as agreements relating to confidentiality, manufacturing, supply, warehousing,
- Intellectual property, procurement, distribution, external manufacturing, sales, lease, license, employment and other legal agreements pertaining to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide support on special projects as required.
- Independently solve complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating issues to legal head.
- Drafting vetting legal documents viz. Agreements, Leave and License agreements ,Contracts, Deeds, MoU, pleadings, affidavits, undertakings, etc. to ensure that the associated risks are minimized
- Drafting Power of Attorney documents, Affidavits, License agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, notices and replies to the notices, any other document impacting legal consequences.
- Maintain records of all Legal documents in electronic files and hard copies and monitor the revisions and approval status.
- Other duties as assigned by the management time to time.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Detail-oriented professional with knowledge and experience in common law legal principles and contracts.
- Previous experience on contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Experience with contract lifecycle management system.
- Strong drafting, reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
01 December 2022