22 May 2023
Legal Manager, 10 to 12 years - Coimbatore
legal management, Statutory Compliance, Legal Documentation, Corporate Law, Legal Manager
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Responsible for collaborating with the audit team, to devise efficient legal frameworks for different kinds of audits.
- Responsible for setting up guidelines for Risk Management for clients, associated with Audit services.
- Responsible for giving accurate and timely counsel to Audit team in a variety of topics (labour law, PF, ESI, and other allowances etc.) with state specific variations to ensure right audit framework and practices.
- Responsible for providing timely support the team during audits with any legal counsel required.
- Responsible for research and evaluating different risk factors, regarding business decisions and operations.
- Responsible for supporting the all the business divisions by offering proactive advice on statutory compliance requirements for different customers.
- Responsible for providing clarification on legal specifications and terminologies, to the team as and when required.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of alterations in legislation and keeping the Audit team apprised.
- Ensure self-involvement and timely and efficient completion of TEI initiatives of Kaizen/Suggestions related projects leading to efficiency gains/ cost reduction.
22 May 2023