27 Jul 2022
Legal Executive or Manager
Legal Documentation, Legal Notices, Non Litigation, contract act, Litigation
Qualification: LLB, LLM
- Managing all legal documents, Litigation & Non-Litigation matters pertaining to properties, consumer disputes, labour disputes etc.,
- Due diligence for all legal documents to safeguard.
- Ensure compliances of all applicable laws and licenses.
- Analysing proposals, contracts and other contract instruments for content and clauses imposing possible risk to the company.
- Validating Terms and condition of all contracts, agreements
- Providing legal advice and support in drafting commercial agreements, MOUs, POAs, Conveyance deeds, Indemnity Bonds, SLAs, etc.
- Keeping track of all legal documents, files, records.
- Ensure that all cases are attended to on time with appropriate follow up and file updating as per exhibits for all matters related to property, consumer disputes, labour dispute etc.
- Identifying and Liasoning with outside advocates, counsellors, law firms to represent organization for legal proceedings.
- Preparing, sending, replying to legal notices
- Ensure organization complies with legal requirements of all applicable laws and licenses required for construction Industry.
- Liasoning with govt., semi-govt. authorities. (Related legal documentation)
- Keeping track of compliances under IPR, Trademark & registration.
- Ensuring compliances under Corporate Social Responsibility
- Weekly updating management with status of litigation matters, changes in laws etc.
- Advising on interpretation of law on Statutory and Regulatory Compliances.
- Operational Advises on day-to-day legal issues in consultation with legal experts.
- Providing in-house legal opinions, legal notes & recommendations for case filing, withdrawal.
27 July 2022