01 Aug 2022
legal matters, Legal Documentation, Drafting, lawyer activities, Litigation
Experience : 0 to 2 years
Location : Mumbai
- Handling All litigation matters of the firm
- Responsible for drafting legal documents such as sales agreements and other documents
- Drafting Legal Notices, complaints, Plaints etc
- Co-ordination and visiting lawyers in various cities for legal matters.
- Work on Legal Matters and visit to resolve the same at concerned office or location
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in the organisation.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Attend all pretrial hearings on behalf of company and advise Management following each hearing about the best strategies
- The Candidate should be willing to travel for Pan India Litigation matters.
- The candidate should be having knowledge in the field of ( criminal, civil, litigation, Arbitration, NCLT, DRT matters)
- Candidate should have good command over English
01 August 2022