02 Feb 2023
Legal Counsel, 4 to 9 years in Gurgaon
Drafting, deeds, Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Real Estate Laws, negotiations, Legal, Non Litigation, Property Acquisition, Title Search, Contract Review, Retail Sales, mou, Contract Drafting, Vetting, Contracts
Position: Legal Counsel
Experience: 4 to 9 years
Experience: 4 to 9 years
You will work closely with the leadership team on key strategic and business initiatives. This is a high-impact role, where you will work across functions to unlock growth for Stanza, improve efficiency and profitability. This is an inside look at how a startup operates and scales, with the ability to impact and influence that trajectory.
- Drafting of term sheets, agreement to lease, lease deeds, agreement to sell, sale deed, development agreements.
- Understanding of land acquisition process including title search, due diligence, risk mitigation, stamping, registration of documents, mutation, approvals required for operating and running the business in the premises.
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute MOU, NDAs, service agreements, other commercial contracts etc.
Drafting and negotiation operation and maintenance agreements and all related agreement and transaction.
- Establish and maintain relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Provide land and property due diligence related issue resolution, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and complete agreement closure with appropriate risk mitigation
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Contract Management, contractual compliances monitoring and management, maintaining MIS General corporate advisory
Who we are looking for:
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter ability to get hands dirty, and work in a constantly-changing and fast-growing environment
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with the business key internal leaders in order to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business
- First principle thinking and strong problem solving
- Good drafting and communication skills
- Should have the ability to build very positive and close stakeholder working relationships
- Self-motivator, flexible and able to work at pace
- Work with positive spirit and discipline
- Fast and smart decision making is critical, has the required agility and flexibility
- Persistent with a high sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
02 February 2023