16 Jun 2023
Legal Compliance Manager, 6 to 10 years in Mumbai
Legal Compliances, Labour Laws, Legal Advice, legal management, Compliance, Financial advisory, Corporate Law
Experience: 6 to 10 years
- Assist businesses with compliance and risk management related matters and where necessary, coordinating with various departments and ensuring the compliance, conducting legal audit and due diligence
- Draft and revise company policies (internal and consumer facing).
- Drafting of legal notices, representations and replies against notice issued by statutory authorities, issuing legal advice and assistance in connection thereto.
- Handling of labour issues and ensuring support to HR in implementing internal policies of the company.
- Co-ordination with Advocates and Counsels in connection with company litigation including but not limited to consumer litigation. Preparation and review of all pleadings related to such litigations.
- Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the Business.
- Building IP portfolio for the company by filing new trademark applications, filing oppositions against infringing mark, issuing takedown/cease & desist notices etc.
- Minimum LLB /LLM from a reputed College/University
- 6-8 Years of Post -Qualification Experience
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral).
- Sound Knowledge of Computers-MS word and Excel
- Well-versed in offering general legal and commercial advice.
- Preferred from Education/Internet/E-Commerce/Media/FMCG Or Any Service Industry
- Organization and prioritization skills, Effective time management, detail and accuracy
16 June 2023