13 Jun 2022
Legal Associate or Sr. Associate
Legal, Contract Law, Agreements Drafting, Legal Compliances, Legal Contract, Legal Research
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Review, redline and negotiate contracts for the Company.
- Analyzing legal issues and commercial risks, presenting clear recommendations to assure legal compliance.
- Collaborating with support functions across the business including Operations, HR, Finance, Risk, and IT Security.
- Experience in establishing and managing effective data protection processes and good practices.
- Supporting the legal team with learnings and best practices from data privacy and data protection regulations.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies along with developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Responsible for preparation, review, and documentation of legal contracts.
- Consult with external lawyers as necessary to address legal compliance issues.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Responsible for handling legal compliance projects while conducting research with respect to various laws and regulations across different regions in furtherance to assisting and creating research databases, reports.
- Any other legal & compliance-related tasks as assigned.
- Candidates with an understanding of drafting and vetting agreements.
- In-house experience is a must.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company.
- Computer skills - MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
13 June 2022