24 Dec 2022
Financial Services, Financial Institution, Legal Notices, Contract Law, LLB, Corporate Law
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Preparation and Review of documentation and agreements pertaining to Lending Partners, Shareholders, Share Subscriptions, Banks and Financial Institutions, Finance Ministries and Similar Government bodies, and handling of allied activities thereto.
- Reviewing and responding to Legal notices for the Company by collecting requisite information and inputs from the stakeholders.
- Engaging and coordinating with the legal counsel and internal stakeholders for handling the litigation including any filings thereunder till its disposal and further actions.
- Liasoning with enforcement authorities and drafting an appropriate response to the statutory documents as required
- Maintenance of tracker for all the activities and litigations, if any by the Company for periodic submission to various stakeholders.
- Drafting, reviewing and understanding negotiations of agreement(s), contract(s), and document(s) based on the requirements from business other internal team on case to case basis and providing legal inputs advising stakeholders about the various legal risks and actionable, if any, that may be required.
- Drafting of Loan documents and reviewing in compliance to the applicable regulatory guidelines from time to time.
- Identifying commercial, operational and other non-legal clauses in the agreement, etc. to respective business, support groups (whichever group refers the agreement to legal) for their review and confirmation.
- This includes highlighting clauses in the agreement where necessary call, approval have to be taken by the respective business group, management.
- Advising on the execution and the financials, etc. based primarily on the duties prevailing in the respective business cases.
24 December 2022