15 Oct 2022
Corporate Law, Legal Advice, Client Meeting, Advocates, Legal Contract
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Review and analysis of contract documents; Preparation of Pre-Tender Contract Review Report;
- Identifying contractual risks, bid queries, favorable clauses before bidding for the project
- To analyze interpretation of different clauses pertaining to extra claims, additional work, deviation claims etc.
- Preparation of Contractual Notes and Privilege Claims
- Preparation of contractual rejoinders (in English and Guajarati language) for Government Noting” for arbitrations, extra claims, contractual letters, juridical process.
- Providing all the necessary technical and contractual inputs to the legal team (advocates) and arbitrators at the time of arbitration proceedings or judicial process.
- Preparation of different contractual submissions (i.e. bank guarantees, power of attorney, CAR policy, insurance etc.) to client in accordance with the contract
- Ensuring that contractual information used by project teams should be accurate and up-to-date;
- Map out rights and obligations of all stakeholders;
- Ensuring all documentation should be done in accordance with provisions of the contract and all records should be maintained properly
- Ensuing that no correspondence from client remains unanswered.
- To prepare proper reply with accurate details and contractual provisions;
- Preparation of contractual letters; Contractual support to projects.
15 October 2022