26 Sep 2023
Legal Advisor, 8 to 12 years in Mumbai
Litigation, Civil Law, Non Litigation, property law, Real Estate Laws, Consumer Court Cases, real estate matters, Land Laws, Property Matters, Property Disputes
Experience: 8 to 12 years
- S/he will be the custodian of all legal documentation of the company
- S/he will be accountable to guide the Directors on legal matter in the best interest of the company by following the guidelines laid down by the Govt.
- S/he will be responsible for overseeing the Drafting, Vetting & Execution of documents in view of Acquisition, Redevelopment and SRA process
- Responsible for preparation of legal documents like Agreement for Sale, MOFA Agreement, MOU, Leave & License Agreement, Lease Agreement, Development Agreements, Deed of Conveyance, Tenancy Agreement, Deed of Gift, Will and
- Should have knowledge of all RERA matters & compliances from the registration of project to its quarterly update.
- Appear before RERA Authority on behalf of Company, prepare and file reply, written argument and require pleadings before the RERA Authority.
- S/he should be able to interpret and mitigate the risks involved in each and every project
- Supervise filing of executed documents; attend registration and conveyance matters of housing society with DDR & Sub-Registrar office.
- Supervise drafting of all commercial and legal documents as per the requirement of the business to ensure that they are in accordance with the corresponding laws.
- Liaise with customer / client for execution and registration and attend assessment matters.
- Maintain excellent relations with Land Owners/Brokers, agents for Land Acquisition and office bearer for Housing society.
- Supervise drafting legal documents of tenants , sellers , owners /society development / plots/ flats
- Execute legal deals for new acquisitions, redevelopment and SRA.
- Responsible for preparing, updating weekly reports on status of acquisitions and ongoing activities and present it to the Director
- Prepare title flow of property/ lands etc
- Oversee land survey with demarcation. Survey of Location of Plot and Boundary fixing of plot
- Regularly interact with Architects, Consultants, Govt Authorities, Clients, Vendors, Land representatives and Management
- Check 7/12 extract and Mutation Entries, 8A Extract, Property Card, D.P. Remarks and other required papers.
- Oversee plot inspection and submission of actual position of Plot.
- Accountable to file cases Civil, Criminal, for company and able to prepare Plaint, replies in court in association with the Advocates.
- Responsible for submission and follow ups on court/legal matters, cases.
- Accountable for contesting Civil, Criminal, Consumer, Revenue, co-operative cases before appropriate court / forum. This also includes meeting & coordinate with concern Advocates , solicitors, legal consultant or various offices associated with subject matters of the litigations
- Conduct due diligence for investigation to ascertain properties title at Talathi , Tahasildar , Registration office , Revenue offices , and to check 7/12, Mutation Entry , Crop inspection extract, PR Card/DP Remarks and other property documents etc.
- Ensure all statutory documents, information about land owners , tenants such as Pan card , ID and Address proof are recent and accurate
- Liaise with Statutory bodies and development authorities across Maharashtra and & other parts of the areas for land acquisition and Redevelopment and SRA.
- Oversee Due diligence of lands and structuring of deals.
- Represent in Police Station and to Lodge N.C. / F.I.R., To Get Result From Police Station.
- Represent the company in court matters
- Oversee and approve transfer of name / title in 7/12, Property Card In CTS Office and Revenue record.
- To oversee Stamping and Registration Work and Adjudication Work of Stampings and Bring Index-2 Form Registrar Office and keep all original records / deeds on track.
- Implement best practices within the department
- Accountable for 100% documentation in the system
- LLB / LLM from a reputed university
- Should have exposure of handling corporate legal matters with experience of drafting various kinds of legal agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements etc. The incumbent should have thorough knowledge of Legal Process in the Country under various Laws applicable for the real estate/construction businesses.
- Should have excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation. Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel etc.) is a MUST for managing legal documentation.
- Must be able to advise the top management on Legal and Property matters
- S/he should have atleast 8 12 years of total work experience in this function with atleast 3-4 years in a senior middle management role
- Proven experience of managing and working with teams
- Leadership Attributes
- Strong domain knowledge in Legal
- Excellent communication skills (oral n written)
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to plan and strategize
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to represent the company in court and settle legal matters
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
26 September 2023