Position: Internal Accounting Officer
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities
Looking out for person with core accounting background working on finalization/ consolidation/ P&L.
Responsible for End to End Finance & Accounting for 2 Amicorp offices which includes General Ledger, Reporting, Analysis, MIS, Budgeting and Internal Audits.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain General ledger, Review Trial Balance on weekly basis,
- Prepare financial statements and schedules and management information reports
- Prepare audit schedules.
- Reconcile on a periodic basis all Statutory receivables & payables.
- Prepare inputs for periodic statutory returns.
- Prepare all necessary periodic reports.
- Work distribution of the requests coming in IAD mailbox of the respective offices.
- Prepare annual budget and variance analysis of Budget Vs Actual for reporting to group management
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the Local management,
- Relationship Managers and Account Managers of the concerned Amicorp office for solving dayto-day issues and to get any further information, if required.
- Plan, organize and manage the respective team members and activities.
- Set road maps for the team.
- Ensure good communication within the team.
- Ensure cordial relationship with the respective Amicorp offices.
- Ensure 24 hr response and follow-up wherever needed.
- Decision making on Operational issues for respective regions (Quality issues to QM)
- Co-ordinate with Senior Group Controller.
- Weekly G/L review and close the gaps observed (e.g.. Suspense Account)
- Review of periodic reports, budgets, office specific reports and Trial Balance.
- Maintain delivery deadlines for Invoicing, MIS Reports etc.
- Co-ordinate with collection.
- Attend to ad hoc reports and requests from branches.
- Meet regularly with the Group Controller.
- Attend to all the queries raised by the MIS/Reporting team
- Preparation of financial statements/MIS reports as per the need of the regional office
- Preparation of Budgets for the region
- Undertake the role of director, trustee, nominee, manager, partner, secretary, authorized
signatory or any related position in internal entities or client entities of Amicorp Group, where
necessary and required by the Management. Act as funds director, compliance officer and / or
company secretary, as necessary.
- Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with
- Minimum 5- 8 years of post-qualification experience in the similar area with Service/ IT / ITES industry.
- University degree with Post Graduation and / or Masters in Business Administration experience
- A good team player
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Basic skills pertaining to Accounts Receivables
- Basic skills pertaining to Accounts Payable & Banking
- Skills pertaining to General Ledger
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and principles of the concerned region
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, preferable in regional languages.
- Exceptional client facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the
ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels.
Excellent English language fluency; additional languages preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution driven, highly organized and detail orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Independent, hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work in a smaller, dynamic local team environment with tight deadlines;
along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills,
with ambition to excel in the role and grow.