30 Sep 2022
Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, International Taxation, Income Tax, Tax Planning, Transfer Pricing, Tax Compliance
Experience: 16 to 25 year
- Ensure compliances for the companies in the group, in areas of
- International Tax, Double Tax Avoidance Agreements, Corporate Income Tax, Transfer Pricing and Indirect tax GST or Service tax area
- Deal with Tax authorities for responding to day-to-day queries, notices, departmental audits, scrutiny assessments.
- Preparations of Ground of Appeals, Filling of appeals, including personally appearing and handling matters with the officials at all levels.
- Provide compliance related advise with respect to existing and new business initiatives, situations based on in dept analysis of various underlying laws.
- Engage with the various Expert Counsels, External Professional firms for obtaining expert advisory services where required
- Automation and digitization of compliances including direct engagement in any new automation project -for covering the areas having a direct/indirect impact on Tax compliances
- Training the tax team as well as the other functions, accounts team on the relevant areas in the tax compliances to enable managing day top day activities in a compliant manner
- Should be currently a heading the overall Tax function in a organization with multiple location, products, services and legal entities.
- Expert and in-depth knowledge of International Tax, interpretation of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements, Corporate Income Tax, Indirect tax – GST or Service tax.
- Working knowledge of FEMA, Company law and various other laws.
- Must have personal handled matters at least upto the Tribunal.
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skill
- Have Positive Stimulus and Can- Do - Attitude.
- Having experience in tax planning and transaction structuring within the legal framework
30 September 2022