25 Feb 2022
Finance & Accounts Analyst, Senior Analyst
gaap, corporate affair, finance accounting, Balance Sheet, Book Keeping, Invoice Processing, Journal Entries, Payment Processing, US Accounting
Position: Finance & Accounts Analyst, Senior Analyst
Experience: 1 to 6 years
Qualifiation: Any Graduate, Postgraduate
- Book keeping & Prepare daily, monthly & quarterly journal entries.
- Ensure the proper and continuous flow of accounting activities needed to maintain accurate complete financial records.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments as a basis for assuring complete and accurate financial information and appropriate documentation.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Ensure completion of balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations.
- Prepare and post entries in the assigned entities or GL accounts to ensure closure of monthly accounts on time without error per GAAP.
- Ensure accurate reconciliations to sub ledgers and third-party documentation.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing -account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Accounting, bookkeeping experience with US Clients is a must.
- One plus years of general ledger accounting experience (for US Based Clients only)
- Must have worked on Finalization of Accounts.
- A strong understanding of GAAP.
- Ability to resolve and analyze accounting issues in-depth according to GAAP.
- Advanced Excel skills and strong overall PC proficiency.
- Excellent analytical, skills.
- Strong accounting and mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, time management, and ability to multi-task.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
25 February 2022