20 Oct 2022
Social Media, ecommerce, Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Qualification: MBA - Marketing
Experience: 3 years
Location: Lower Parel, Mumbai
- The e-Commerce Assistant will be directly responsible for increasing the sales and profitability of the company & online channel.
- Prior category management experience with hand on expertise in managing eCommerce revenue targets
- Launch of new products on the platform & Launching brand on new platforms
- Day to day management of brand, creating and executing monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans to meet targets
- This is an end-to-end role that will require strong commercial acumen and someone who has prior experience of driving online sales.
- Reporting and analysing e-Commerce related customer sales data will be an important part of this role.
- Must have prior experience in managing paid marketing budgets product management experience is an added plus
- You will be expected to provide market insight and trends related to the retail consumer space.
- An important part of their role will be to be to drive engagement with the online brand and optimization of the e-commerce platform.
- Manage performance marketing on marketplaces, platforms such as Nykaa, Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart and others to improve sales in respective platforms
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
- Manage the own website user interface and other IT activities
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the own website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Devising strategies to drive user experience on the website.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Ability to sell products and services, to use your initiative.
- Business management skills.
- Persuading skills.
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
20 October 2022