19 Jul 2023
Director/ Dy Director/ Assistant Director Finance, 12 to 15 years in Navi Mumbai
Tax Returns, Direct Tax, accounting & taxation, Direct&Indirect Taxation, Tax Management, Service Tax, Income Tax Return, Corporate Taxation, Compliance
Experience: 12 to 15 years
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Responsible for leading the Finance & Accounts function for the company and running a small and highly capable team.
- Closing of Books of Accounts
- Annual Operating plan development and tracking of monthly performance against the plans. Doing the tracking effectively by using analytics dashboards.
- Leading and helping as applicable with all fund-raising efforts, control and meet funds flow targets, setting up of data room, building the financial model in partnership with the analytics team.
- Liaise and complete the compliance requirement of funding agencies/institutions/banks
- Responsible for setting up monthly MIS for Management and timely closure of submissions, clearing queries.
- Setting up robust Business performance management framework with a set of clear dashboards that track ongoing business, new initiatives. Running the monthly operational performance management meetings with the CFO/ ED.
- Helping oversee revenue and Gross Margin management function for the company in collaboration with business and operations teams. Keeping a close track on performance against plan for net margins and operating efficiency.
- Helping evaluate new business proposals, new investments in business initiatives, working with the project teams in shaping the plans as they are implemented.
- Helping with Financial reporting that the company has to do on a periodic basis.
- Do proactive cost management; set up processes for commercial management of all key contracts and work on ways to reduce the level of recurring costs for the company.
- Supporting in the audit and due diligence processes of the company.
- Supporting the CFO/ ED in their Annual operating Plans.
- Good Commercial Sense
- Project Planning
- Project Accounting
- Confident enough to deal with Senior Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving approach
19 July 2023