01 Dec 2022
Deputy Manager or Manager - Legal
Legal Documentation, Litigation, Land Disputes, RERA Matters, Advocates, Legal cases, Lease Deed
Experience: 6 to 9 years
- Must have thorough knowledge of RERA, consumer disputes, high courts, writs, nclt, execution etc.
- coordination with internal departments and external counsels, attending hearings, preparation of case notes
- conducting Legal Due-Diligence, local laws for the properties to be acquired by the Company.
- Preparing preliminary notes on the property and title reports.
- Handling queries raised by customers, advocates
- Should be well versed with drafting with settlement agreements, agreement to sell, Memorandum of Understandings,
- Joint Development Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Procurement Agreements etc.,
- Other deeds in relation to property
- LLB Graduate with minimum 7 years\' of experience in Real Estate Industry & Litigation
01 December 2022