09 Jun 2023
Deputy Manager- Litigation, 2 To 4 Years In Mumbai
NBFC, Legal, Legal Documentation, Legal Drafting, Litigation
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- The Financial Services platform handles private equity, debt and structured finance transactions.
- This position would be assisting the AVP - Legal in directly handling litigation/dispute resolution and structuring work for stressed assets.
- The role requires interactions and coordination with external firms/counsels, formulating litigation strategy, drafting necessary notices and documents in house, handling litigations before various judicial forums, representing the platform in CoC meetings etc.,attending meetings with various stakeholders, external lawyers, counsels etc.
- The role will also include advising the internal stakeholder on its statutory obligations while keeping in mind the interests of the company and interacting with internal stakeholders for processes .
- The candidate should have extensive experience in working on/ handling commercial & corporate disputes.
- The candidate should have extensive experience in working on/handling litigations/disputes before various judicial forums including but not limited to the Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, NCLT, NCLAT & other relevant tribunals.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of security related laws and processes, NBFC and banking business, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, Real Estate laws, SARFAESI laws and generally with respect to legal proceedings filed in various courts.
- The candidate should have proficient communication skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work under high pressure situations and work simultaneously on multiple matters together.
09 June 2023