24 Nov 2022
Deputy Manager- CS
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, contract act, Corporate Governance
Qualification: LLB, CS
Experience: 6 to 7 years
- Advises a defined scope of stakeholders using a broad range of legal skills to advance the organisation commercial agenda.
- We are looking for a Company Secretary for our Mumbai office who is expected to handle below mentioned responsibilities:
- Preparing and finalizing a series of documents related to the Board, General, CSR and Trust meetings (Notice, Agenda, minutes, authority letters, shorter consent).
- Prepare, review and file of statutory forms within deadline round the year Update and maintain statutory registers which involves keeping track of the limits allowed for loans and RPT arrangements.
- Drafting and finalizing board resolutions on request from various functions like finance, HR and Admin.
- Assisting and supporting finance during statutory audit.
- Coordinating and completing the filing of Annual Return of the Company after secretarial inspection post AGM.
- Monitoring each change triggering multiple secretarial compliances
- Working on various facilities Agreement, HR agreements related employee benefits, intern-company agreements, Rent/ Lease agreement, LOIs, Legal notice
- Managing CSR spend and ensuring proper documentation and approvals in place and reporting requirements
- Has recognised legal skills allowing partnering/counselling role outside of function to optimise commercial decisions.
- May be required to draw expertise from direct manager or other legal specialists (ie those with in-depth knowledge in areas such as data protection law, maritime law, oil and gas law, labour law, contract law, mergers and acquisition, and claims).
- Expected 6-7 years of experience within the field.
- Influences projects and case handling with some exercise of command.
- Decision-maker in day-to-day activities, subject to supervision as appropriate.
- Contributes to day-to-day improvements on existing concepts and processes.
- Education qualification: Qualified C.S. (with LLB preferred)
24 November 2022