07 Sep 2023
Credit Control Executive, 2 to 6 years in Mumbai
Credit Control, capital market, Credit Analysis, Credit Operations, Analytical Skills, Credit Processing, Credit Monitoring, SAP Knowledge, Manager-MIS Reporting
Experience: 2 to 6 years
- Credit Monitoring for Capital market clients
- Review credit proposals submitted by the Business and assess the risk involved
- Track assigned industries on a continuous basis and circulate quarterly industry reports.
- Maintain MIS on the portfolio assigned for internal presentation.
- Approving the credit proposals basis the authority assigned and proposing cases for approvals to Head of Credit which are over and above the approval limit
- To interact with the Relationship Managers pro-actively to assess the main risks and propose mitigants, at the deal initiation stage.
- To appraise financial spreadsheets and projections.
- Excellent industry understanding for the portfolio assigned
- To convey a clear opinion regarding the feasibility of the proposed transaction, from a risk point of view covering business model, industry risk, structure and financial risk.
- Approval / recommendation of credit limits and transactions
- For existing clients, to conduct ongoing monitoring. Conduct periodic company and plant visits in coordination with the responsible RM.
- Monitoring of existing project loans / large term loans, involving inputs on industry, financial and business risk, management and transparency, peer analysis and financial analysis and reviews of quarterly project reports
- Conduct a periodic portfolio and concentration analysis, stress testing and suggest suitable corrective actions.
- Provide effective and robust MIS reports for the Management to enable the management to effectively assess, measure, monitor and mitigate risk in Credit operations
- Any other assignments depending on the needs of the organization.
- Maintain MIS for internal presentation.
- Approving the credit proposals basis the authority assigned and proposing cases for approvals to Head of Credit which are over and above the approval limit.
07 September 2023