05 Mar 2020
Consultant - Accounts Operations (On Contractual Basis)
Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai
accounting, Bcom, Inter CA, Internal Audit, Lending, MCOM, Payables and receivables, Statutory Audit, TDS, MIS
Qualification : B.Com /M.Com /Inter CA.
Exeperience : 5-10 years. Candidates having experience in NBFC and / or in Accounting field preferred.
Gender : Male candidates preferred.
CTC : 4-6 LPA
Location : Mumbai
Knowledge Essential / Critical Exposure & Experience :
- Basic Understanding of Accounting principles and Taxation laws .
- Timely MIS and reporting .
- Audit & Compliance.
Job Description :
The incumbent would be responsible for :
(1)Lending. (2) Borrowings and (3) Property income/receivable .
- To handle Lending to group companies, it includes data collation, working of Interest on Loans, monitoring exposures category wise, Monitoring receipt of delay /default payments, Information to Govt and various agencies, periodic confirmation to borrowers.
- To handle borrowings includes accrual, payment (if any). Information to Govt and various agencies like Banks, multilateral agencies and periodic
confirmation to lenders .
- Additionally, to check and verify all India Property contracts and maintain parallel records in Excel in Tabular format for Future Property Income .
- To check and post of all Sales Orders / Invoices raised on clients for fund base and non-fund base creditors and as per contractual terms agreed and on time and monitor contract register on an on-going basis including maturity, termination and new clients .
- To check and account all bank receipts with respect to property and financial creditors and comply with TDS provisions .
- To amortise income on advance billings and ensure booking of income as per accounting policy AS19
- To prepare and monitor debtors statement and escalate promptly when the dues are outstanding > 1 months .
- To reconcile TDS Assets and follow up for TDS certificates and 26AS credit .
- To ensure timely and correct accounting of entries and preparation of necessary deliverables .
- To provide information/details for non-receipts of dues in comply with RBI norms for internal policy for provisioning and ECL provisioning wrt Loan exposure .
- To handle Internal Audit, Statutory Audit any other audits.
- To handle other work based on direction from Supervisor(s).
05 March 2020