29 Dec 2022
Company Secretary, Corporate Governance, FEMA, Companies Act, Company Law, SEBI, Secretarial compliance
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Company Secretary, your charter of duties would include the following:
- To handle Public Issue, Private Placement including all approvals required under the SEBI Act, or any other act in force.
- To Coordinate with External auditor for Secretarial Audit and other audits as per Companies Act, 2013.
- Preparation of Notices, Agenda, and Minutes for Board, and General Meetings and filing of various forms as per the Companies Act, 2013.
- Drafting of secretarial documents including minutes, resolutions, etc. preparation of forms, statutory registers
- Conducting of Annual General Meetings and Board/Committee Meetings.
- Preparation and filing of various e-forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Maintenance and update of various Statutory registers.
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements like share/securities subscription agreements, share/securities purchase agreements, deed of adherence, employment agreements, Business transfer agreements, scheme of amalgamation etc.
- Periodic accurate MIS to Management, related to Secretarial Dept.
- Liaison with external regulator and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
- To handle merchant banker processes and procedures of declaring Dividend, Buy back of shares, creation of charge for bank loans etc.
- Procedures to increase in authorized Capital, incorporation of company, allotment of shares, issue of share certificate, appointment of Directors, Annual return, drafting of prospectus, loan syndication, drafting of legal document, Merger and Acquisition, joint venture, etc.
- To update the Board and Accounts on amendment under company law and other relevant laws.
- Act as chief advisor to the board on best practices in corporate governance of the company, Corporate Planner and strategic decision.
- Managing end to end stakeholder communication responding to investor\'s queries letters, replies, etc
- A proven and successful track record in Public issue, ROC matter and RBI.
- Should possess Legal, RBI & SEBI knowledge
- Command over Oral and written English
- Advanced negotiations, influencing and stakeholder management abilities.
29 December 2022