30 Dec 2022
Post AGM Compliances, Companies Act, Company Secretary, Secretarial compliance, Company Law
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
- Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
- Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
- Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
- Implement processes or systems to ensure good management of the organization.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Pay dividends to shareholders and manage share option schemes opted by various shareholders.
- Take an active role and provide valuable input to the management decisions related to sharing issues, mergers, and takeovers.
- Monitor the administration of the company’s pension scheme.
- Manage contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Manage the office space and deal with personnel administration and company/staff insurance policies.
- Drive PR activities related to aspects of financial management.
30 December 2022