22 Nov 2022
Companies Act, Company Secretary, ROC, Company Law, Corporate Governance, Secretarial compliance
Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Drafting of Notice of the meetings, Agendas, Minutes and all other corporate documents in accordance with the Companies Act and Rules & regulations thereof.
- Conducting Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Extra Ordinary General Meetings along with documentation for resolutions
- Maintaining & updating statutory books, including registers of members, directors, etc., as required under Companies Act.
- Preparation and filing for Incorporation Company/LLP.
- Filing all relevant ROC E-Forms.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
- Liaising with external regulators & advisers, such as auditors, lawyers, bankers, shareholders, etc.
- Ensuring all event based & annual secretarial compliances.
- Keeping Directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
- All the secretarial compliances as and when required.
- Review of legal documents.
- Excellent drafting skills and Communication skills.
- Ever learning attitude and be solution oriented.
- Excellent command over English is a must.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office.
22 November 2022