12 Jan 2023
Company Secretary, Retail Sales, invenotry management, ROC, coordinating, statutory, Sales Director, board meeting
Experience: 7 to 11 years
- Organising, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Coordination of ROC and secretarial activities with the Company Secretary.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Inventory Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Margin Analysis
12 January 2023