30 Nov 2022
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Corporate Law, Secretarial compliance, Drafting Agreements
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Handling of all ROC Compliance under the Companies Act 2013. Incorporation of New entity.
- Liasoning with external agencies like Ministry of Corporate affairs, Registrar of Companies, RBI & other government authorities on behalf of the organization.
- Execution of Corporate Actions such as restructuring projects like Mergers, JV’s Acquisitions etc as advised & guided by the board.
- Preparing & Filing of Annual returns or other forms with RoC, RD & other authorities and converting them into XBRL. Filing of various forms such AOC-4, MGT-7, CHG -1, CHG-4, CHG-9, DGT-3, MSME form etc.
- Conduct Board meetings, AGM, and any other internal meetings in timely manner including preparations and circulations of agenda and MOMs.
- Preparing & maintaining statutory registers & records, corporate governance report, annual report, etc.
- Allotment of securities such as Equity share, Preference share, Debenture, etc.
- Liasoning with external advocates of the company & visiting courts on the court dates.
- Co-ordination & follow up with bank for approving various draft of loan agreement etc.
- Registration of various documents such as sale agreement, leave & license agreements, power delegation for selling of property.
- Research and evaluate different risk factor regarding business decision and operations & keep oneself updated with respect to latest legislations.
- Responsible for handling the entire Group & its subsidiaries.
30 November 2022