29 Dec 2022
Company Secretary, Secretarial Activities, Companies Act, Legal Documentation, FEMA Regulations
Qualification: LLB in Any Specialization
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
- Ensures company compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures through regular review and monitoring.
- Ensuring compliances with the applicable secretarial standards issues by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and approved by Central Government of India
- Responsible for filing and/or registering any documents on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Monitors applicable regulations/laws for any changes that may impact the organization. Analyze/interpret the same; with advice/development of company practices to ensure sustained compliance
- Conducting Board meetings, including presentations for board meetings, related documents assist in preparing Agendas for & taking minutes of Board & General Meetings and circulation
- Maintaining books including statutory books, including Register of Members, Directors Etc.
- Ensuring highest level of Corporate Governance and Corporate Secretarial Compliance overseeing compliance of NBFC with RBI.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed under the Companies Act, FEMA, FDI and all other applicable legislation
- Establish and drive implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations
- Handling legal/documentation during fund raising and related documentation including term sheets, shareholder agreements, etc
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, SEBI, MCA, Stock Exchanges and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them
- Liaise and coordinate with the NSDL, CDSL, Share Transfer Agents and Registrars etc. of the Organization for transfer, transmission and dematerialization of securities
- Assist in advising members of the legal, governance, accounting & tax implication of proposed initiatives of Company
- Liaising with external and Internal Regulators & Advisors such as Lawyers & Auditors
- Minimize cost escalations due to fines/penalties levied due to non-adherence to Governance norms
29 December 2022