30 Dec 2022
Administration, Statutory Compliance, Due Diligence, Company Secretary, Securities Law, Legal, SEBI
Qualification: Company Secretary
Experience:2 to 5 years
- Drafting/preparation of Board and Committee Notes, Notice, Minutes, Circular Resolutions, General Meeting Notice, Directors Report of Nayaras subsidiaries.
- Supporting in ensuring compliance under the Listing Regulations, SEBI PIT Regulations including maintaining SDD, designated persons list, trading window closure etc.
- Managing Secretarial Audit every year / half year as scheduled.
- Co-ordinating with and responding to queries of Statutory auditors
- Maintenance of statutory registers & Filing of forms with ROC
- Ability to interpret and analyze the provisions of Companies Act, Listing regulations etc.
- Compliance tool task updating.
- Providing support in updating of statutory compliance tool in respect of securities laws.
- Tracing legislative changes in Companies Act, 2013, rules thereunder Listing Regulations and other applicable corporate laws, undertaking analysis of applicable compliances in various transactions, preparing checklists for secretarial compliance & Due Diligence.
- Compliance tool task updating providing support in updating of statutory compliance tool in respect of securities laws.
- Automation of Secretarial functions.
- To perform under tight timelines/budgets and maintain the quality and depth of compliance level of the organization.
- Keeping track of changing legal scenario to keep oneself abreast with latest developments.
- Completing all the formalities for the assigned transaction in a time bound manner.
30 December 2022